“Living Miracles Happen Here Because Care Is The Foundation Of Our Success“
Department of Anesthesiology, Pain management and Intensive Care delivers excellent anesthesia services, pain management services and intensive care services to the patients while ensuring patient’s full safety and comfort during the surgery and in post operative period with highly qualified Anaesthetist round the clock in various departments of the hospital.
A temporary induced loss of sensation/sensorium is known as Anaesthesia. It may include amnesia, unconsciousness, paralysis, or analgesia.
Services and Treatments offered
- Preanaesthesia checkup(PAC)
- Spinal/Epidural Anaesthesia
- Local Anesthesia/Nerve Blocks
- Labour Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Diagnostic Procedures
- Advanced Difficult intubation cart
- General Anaesthesia
- Post Anaesthesia Care
- Post Operative pain management
- Acute pain management
- Patient Controled Anaelgesia (PCA)