Dr. Gopal Sharma is the founder, promoter and Director of Satyabhama Hospital. He is a veteran and reputed Pediatrician, Neonatologist &Intensivist practicing in Delhi for the past 25 years. Dr. Gopal Sharma holds keen interest in the areas of Neonatology, Intensive care in children and newborn and other facets of medicine such as respiratory medicine, emergency medicine and critical care, trauma.
Satyabhama hospital has established itself as the one of the best hospitals in west delhi with a mission to provide high level integrated healthcare facilities to all sections of the society with a humanitarian touch, whilst maintaining high standard of ethical practice and professional competency with emphasis on training and education leading to research.
The journey of Satyabhama Hospital initiated way back in 1996 as a small Nursing home, where Dr. Gopal Sharma had started practicing pediatrics. With his hard work and vast experience, soon he became one of the leading child specialists practicing in West Delhi with extraordinary ability to manage intricate aspects of pediatric care. Since its inception Satyabhama Hospital has successfully combined the three critical elements of patient care – accomplished doctors, advanced technology and, most importantly, personalized human touch.
It is renowned for its medical expertise, excellent nursing care and quality diagnostics. Medical specialists on the hospital’s panel of doctors include some of the most distinguished names in the medical faculty. Satyabhama Hospital has consistently ventured to bring the latest medical systems in the healthcare to its patients.
To participate in the creation of healthier lives within the community.
To provide perfect care to all at affordable cost with compassion and commitment.
All infrastructures at Satyabhama Hospital have been built around the core value of delivering the best in patient care, our physicians and supporting staff follow quality control programs in order to provide standardized and high quality service to our patients.
Satyabhama Hospital is under process to develop fully computerized patient management system. The operation theatres at Satyabhama Hospitals are electronically linked (Modular OT) for better operational integration during critical medical procedures.
Key Salient Features
- An institution of compassion and caring for those in healthcare need.
- SATYABHAMA HOSPITAL is a healthcare powerhouse you can trust with your Life.
- A multi-specialty hub where under one roof world class health care is available at affordable rates by a team of leading consultants, 24*7 Intensivists, dedicated junior doctors and qualified nurses.
- Our objective is to bring together the highly experienced professionals and provide them a work environment that instills an urge to excel.
- Biggest hospital of the Nangloi region having 55 Beds with modular operation theater, ICU, NICU, Deluxe Rooms, Single Rooms, Semi private rooms, Economy ward & Isolations Rooms.
- Comprehensive health care being provided to the patients at minimal cost.
- Fully equipped state of the art laboratory services with cell counter, electrolyte analyzers, auto analyzer, and ABG analyzer.
- ICU with adult ventilators, ventilators for premature babies, Bi-PAP, Bubble C-PAP, Neopuff , hightech dual surface phototherapy for neonatal jaundice, defibrillators, crash cart, hightech warmers for neonates, hightech air purifiers, multi-parameter monitors, infusion pumps, centralized air, oxygen & suction, centrally air conditioned, portable digitalized x-ray machine.
- USG Hightech 3D machine with echo and color Doppler.
- Digitalized X-ray machine with low radiation exposure (Portable & Stationary).
- Modular OT with hightech anesthesia work station, best in class pendents, c-arm, microscope for ENT and Eye surgeries, laproscope, uroscope, endoscope, bronchoscope, latest electrocautery machines, hightech torniquet system for bloodless surgeries, hepa filters for absolute infection control.
- Highly equiped labor room for normal & high risk obstetric care with continuous foetal monitoring.
- High quality equipments for Lab.
- Reputed super-specialists on call.
- 24 hours Pharmacy service.
- 24 hours Ambulance service.
- 24 hours Generator backup.
- 24 hours Kitchen/Cafeteria.
- 24 hours Emergency facility & OPD.
- 24 hours radiological & laboratory facilities.