- NICU consists of 6 intensive care & special care nursery beds with mechanical ventilators and all other sophisticated monitoring gadgets needed for the sick babies.
- 24 hours backup of Laboratory facilities, radio imaging and portable echocardiography
- The department has round the clock Neonatologist.
- NICU works in coordination with other specialities like Cardiology, Surgery, Opthalmology, Neurology, Nephrology and Respiratory Medicine .
- Diagnostic and therapeutic procedures required for critically ill babies are performed here (surfactant therapy, mechanical ventilation, central vascular lines placement, exchange transfusion, total parenteral nutrition HFV, etc.)
- Specialized follow up of extremely premature babies after discharge is provided to help children with developmental problems and other abnormalities.
We at SBH realize that every child is special and WE CARE. The Institute is committed to provide the best care in a child friendly setting at an affordable cost.