Infrastructure & Facility
- SBHPL Multi-Specialty Hospital has a unique combination of the best in class technology, put to use by the best names in the professional circles to ensure world-class health care to all patients. Spread on 350sq yards of land, with a capacity of 55 beds, SBHPL Multi-Specialty Hospital is one of the largest tertiary care private hospitals in the West Delhi, SBHPL has consistently ranked amongst the Top 10 Multi Super Specialty Hospitals in west Delhi. The outpatient services are spread on two floors with 7 consultation rooms. All ambulatory services have been designed with intent to create dedicated aides for all specialties, the infrastructure speaks volumes about SBHPL’s commitment to ‘PASSION FOR HEALING’.
- The hospital has 1 state-of-the-art well equipped modular operation theatres (Modular OT) with three stage air filtration and gas scavenging system to ensure patient safety. The Operation Theatre are fitted with best in class pendants, operating lights, anesthesia work stations and advanced information management system, c- arm, microscope for ent and eye surgeries, laproscope for laproscopic surgeries, uroscope, endoscope, bronchoscope, latest electrocautery machines, hightech torniquet system for bloodless surgeries.
- The hospital has one of the best critical care programmes in the region with 21 beds in different intensive care units viz medical, surgical, , pediatrics, neonatology,. each critical care unit is equipped with high end patient monitoring devices, ventilators, bi-pap, bubble c-pap,neopuff, hightech dual surface phototherapy for neonatal jaundice, defibrillators, crash cart, hightech warmers for neonates, hightech air purifiers and dedicated isolation rooms. facilities for ecg, x-ray, blood test, endoscopy and bronchoscopy are available 24×7 by the bedside.
- The Hospital has specialized Labor Room foetal monitors to follow the progression of labor. A dedicated operation theatre adjacent to the labor room helps in shortening the response time in case there is a need to conduct the delivery through surgical means.
- The Hospital’s advanced Building Management System provides for multi-tiered access control, electronic security systems with integrated CCTVs spanning across the facility and advanced fire management system amongst other utilities.
- The whole campus is Wi-Fi enabled, with the vision of the Hospital becoming paper-less healthcare facility. SBHPL has took the initiative of launching Hospital Information System (HIS) system which will be connected across outpatient, inpatient and diagnostic areas. The system will also have contemporary electronic medical records (EMR) with remote-accessibility enabling ongoing consultation to patients from distance as well.
- Laboratories– The hospital has one of the most well equipped labs in the NCR for entire of diagnostic services in Hematology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Histopathology.
- Ultrasound–Ultrasound machines with 3D and 4D imaging and whole body Doppler.
- X – Ray with high frequency low radiation digital radiography.
- Dental Facilities–SBHPL has fully integrated and automatic dental chairs complemented by low radiation and high precision digital X-Ray.
- Endoscopy– The hospital has facility of various endoscopic procedures like ERCP, Stenting, UGIE, Colonoscopy etc.
- Ambulance Services–The hospital has a fleet of fully equipped Advanced Life Support System (ACLS) ambulances for all kinds of emergencies.
- Bronchoscopywith most modern equipments in safest and convenient environment.