Centre for Renal Sciences
“Forget Your Urological Problems With Our Care”
Urological disorders that involve the male & female urinary tract and male reproductive organs can have a significant impact on your health as well as quality of life. These concerns are highly personal & uncomfortable and require expert consultation to help you resolve your issues. . We deliver medical as well as surgical care for all urological problems including benign and malignant cancer involving kidneys, bladder and prostrate, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, prostate enlargement, erectile dysfunction, urinary incontinence, sexually transmitted disease and injury to urologic organs. Our expert urologists have high success rate in performing surgeries on the prostate, ureter and bladder using the latest minimally invasive techniques.
The Department of Urology follows a path of rapid but steady expansion in terms of medical facilities, patient care, technology and expertise. Most advanced surgical & reconstructive techniques are employed to treat a wide spectrum of urological disorders. Reconstructive Surgeries like Urethroplasty, Pyeloplasty, Ureterolysis , Ureteric reimplantation are performed regularly.
- Evaluation and treatment of:
- We care all type of stones
- Voiding problems in elderly male
- Enlarged prostrate
- Urinary stone disease
- Kidney, urinary bladder and prostrate tumors
- Male and female voiding disorders
- Male infertility (PESA, TESA, Micro TESA, Microscopic Varicelctomy)
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
- Minimally Invasive and Endocopic procedures
- TURP & TUREVP
- Optical Internal Urethrotomy(OIU)
- Ureteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Urology
- Radical Nephrectomy
- Partial Nephrectomy
- Paediatric Urology
- Reconstructive Urological Surgery
“Win Your Battle Against Kidney Diseases With Our Exceptional Care”
Living with kidney diseases can be overwhelming as they can be very complicated to treat and difficult to manage. SBHPL is a one-stop solution for all problems pertaining to kidneys including acute & chronic kidney diseases, kidney stones, fluid & electrolyte disorders and hypertension. The Department of Nephrology at sbhpl has achieved remarkable success in offering superior quality treatment to patients under the guidance.
We Take Care Of Patients With:
- Acute Renal Failure
- Chronic Renal Failure
- Hypertensive & Diabetic Kidney Diseases
- Obstructive Kidney Disease & Immunologically Medicated Kidney Disease.
- Comprehensive care for patients with acute and chronic kidney diseases
- Kidney Biopsy