CENTRE FOR CHILD HEALTHCENTRE FOR CHILD HEALTH
Dr. Gopal Sharma, administer the paediatrics department or the centre for child health, with a lot of enthusiasm. With 28 years of experience, Dr. Sharma, marks his valuable presence in the Satyabhama Hospital. Satyabhama Hospital consider it as a duty to take care of child health on the first spot. As it is said that, a healthy child, leads to the development of nation.
Well said, that Children are the future of the nation, and for a healthy prosperous future, it is extremely important to pat attention towards the health of the children now. We, the doctors of Satyabhama understand the value of a child’s health and therefore, provide prime medical facilities, at an affordable fees structure. Keeping in mind about, every section of the economy, Satyabhama aims to see each and every child turn into a healthy adult.
FACTS FOR CHILD HEALTH:
- More than one-fourth child deaths are caused due to the unhygienic condition of the environment. If we take an initiative to clean up our environment, then we would be able to save many lives.
- The rate of Asthma is increasing day by day amongst the children. As reported by WHO (World Health Organisation) approximately 11 percent to 15 percent of children aged 5 years and above are suffering from asthma.
- Air Pollution serves to be the greatest hazard for the children. As the air pollution has increased year by year, its effects have also increased with parallel effects. 5,70,000 deaths of children below 5 years has been last year on worldwide basis.
- The access to fresh water has lead to a stoppage in the increasing no. of deaths due to diarrhoea among the age group of 0-5 years. The rate has fallen from approximately 3,61,000 deaths per year.
- Pesticides turns out to be life menacing for children. While the pesticides turn out to be the life saviour for the plants, crops and trees, on the other hand, these serve as a life-threatening vector for the children. The unsafe storage, unsafe usage and the unsafe disposal of the pesticides causes poisoning amongst the children.
- Malaria is reported to be the widest spread vector borne disease in 2015. More than 3,00,000 children below 5 years died on 2015, due to malaria. A better management of this problem can lead to decrease in the death rate of the children.
- Childhood cancer is caused due to an early exposure to the environment. An exposure to the environment in an early age leads to cancer.
- In developing Countries, the change in climate leads to the risk of diseases in the children. As the climate changes the threat to the lives of the children increases, a frequent change in the atmospheric conditions affects the children a lot.
- 2013 was reported to be the year of most deaths of children caused by malnutrition.
- 8 percent (approximately) of children from 3-17 years are currently having deficit disorder.