“Holistic Care with Patient’s safety and satisfaction“
Department of Anaesthesiology, Pain management and Intensive Care delivers excellent anaesthesia services, pain management services and intensive care services to the patients while ensuring patient’s full safety and comfort during the surgery and in post operative period with highly qualified Anaesthetist round the clock in various departments of the hospital.
What is anaesthesia?
A temporary induced loss of sensation/sensorium is known as Anaesthesia. It may include amnesia, unconsciousness, paralysis, or analgesia.
- Preanaesthesia checkup(PAC)
- General Anaesthesia
- Spinal/Epidural Anaesthesia
- Local Anaesthesia/Nerve Blocks
- Post Anaesthesia Care
- Post Operative pain management
- Labour Anaesthesia
- Anaesthesia for Diagnostic Procedures
- Acute pain management
- Patient Controled Anaelgesia (PCA)
- Advanced Difficult intubation cart